Here’s a sweet mop sauce good for basting ribs or brisket.
Dr. Pepper adds a touch of sweetness and that mystic, which only Dr. Pepper has that you just can’t put your finger on. The oil adds some stick-um power. Don’t worry; the taste isn’t so obvious that anyone will guess your secret.
- 3 cups of Dr. Pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Mix well with a whisk, heat, and baste while warm.
Related content you might like:
- 11 Best Built-In Gas Grills for 2022
- 10 Best Natural Gas Grills for 2022
- 10 Best Wireless Meat Thermometers for 2022
- 15 Best Stainless Steel Gas Grills for 2022
- 10 Best Gas Grills Under $1000 for 2022