Grill Charms are similar in concept to the wine charm. These dime-sized solid stainless steel charms are placed in your food before grilling.
There were made popular on an episode of Shark Tank back in 2010 when the inventor Leslie Haywood struck a deal with shark investor Robert Herjavec to license her product. The episode was particularly noteworthy because she also received offers from 3 other sharks, a virtual feeding frenzy!
The stems are serrated to hold securely while grilling, moving, and flipping. Grill Charm your food prior to cooking to distinguish spices and flavors, steak temperatures, or to avoid health or allergy issues. When dinner comes off the grill everyone knows which one is theirs!
These grilling gadgets are available in several varieties, including temperature and level of spiciness. There’s even a collection of various “do your own interpretation” images like sailboats, palm trees, and the like. They are easy to use but don’t touch them till they cool down or you’ll brand yourself!
- 0.75 x 3.75 x 5 inch, Set of 6 charms
- Constructed of sturdy chromed zinc
- Distinguish spices and flavors, steak temperatures, or to avoid allergy issues
Related content you might like:
- 50 Best Grilling Gifts for BBQ Lovers
- 15 Best BBQ Grill Tongs for 2022
- 15 Best BBQ Grilling Aprons for 2022
- 21 Best BBQ Grill Lights for 2022
- 10 Best BBQ Grill Mats for 2022