Atomic buffalo turds are basically a little appetizer composed of a small piece of sausage and cream cheese stuffed into a jalapeno and wrapped in bacon. I mean what more can you want out of an appetizer.
I’ve seen several variations of this, uh, creatively named dish, but the one over at the Beer and Barbecue blog is one’s my favorite.
Atomic Buffalo Turds
- 10 jalapeno peppers
- 10 bacon slices , cut in half
- 10 Little Smokey Sausages
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Starting with your jalapenos, split them and remove the seeds.
- Spread cream cheese inside the pepper.
- Add the atomic-power element of this recipe by mixing in a little cayenne pepper to the cream cheese.
- Plop in a Little Smokey, wrap in bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Slap them on the grill or the barbecue, shut the lid and cook over indirect heat until the bacon is done, about 20 or 30 minutes.
Related content you might like:
- 10 Best Gas and Charcoal Grill Combos for 2021
- 10 Best BBQ Grill Mats for 2021
- 10 Best Flat Top Grills for 2021
- 10 Best Gas Grills Under $200 in 2021
- 15 Best Portable Charcoal Grills for 2021
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Ham
These Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Jelly Glazed Ham are a wonderful breakfast treat. Sweet, spicy, and savory all in one.
Spicy Cocoa Rub Recipe
Chocolate’s good for more than just dessert. This Spicy Cocoa Rub recipe will add a delicious chocolate flavoring to almost any meat dish.
Hershey’s Chocolate Barbecue Sauce Recipe
Here’s an interesting concoction, Hersey's Chocolate Barbecue Sauce. It's a chocolate syrup inspired barbecue sauce to try on grilled pork or chicken.
Grilled Asparagus and Prosciutto with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
This Grilled Asparagus and Prosciutto with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette recipe is tangy, savory, and delicious. Pair it with steak or seafood.
Grilled Persian Chicken Kabobs Recipe
These Persian Chicken Kabobs are so delicious and easy to make. Serve them today for an amazing meal your family will love!
Mouth Watering Memphis Style Pork Ribs Recipe
The Memphis Style pork rib is one of the most popular styles of rib preparation. It has a blend of barbecue tradition and flavorful seasonings.