This Grilled Chicken and Veggie Quesadilla recipe is not only healthy, but it’s also delicious as well! Try it tonight for a meal your family will love.
My family LOVES chicken quesadillas. If they could, they’d have them every night of the week.
But I also like to feed my family healthy meals, and plain chicken quesadillas are not the most nutritious meal. So, I make them this healthy quesadilla recipe instead.
It has deliciously grilled vegetables, chicken, jack cheese, and flour tortillas, but the seasoning in these Grilled Chicken and Veggie Quesadillas takes the flavor over the top.
The roasted vegetables add a lot of flavor and crunch, and the grilled chicken (which adds plenty of healthy protein) tastes incredible.
They never even know it’s healthy!
This Healthy Grilled Chicken and Veggie Quesadilla Recipe uses the following ingredients:
Below is the full recipe. I hope your family enjoys this yummy recipe as much as mine does.
Healthy Grilled Chicken and Veggie Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 medium Haas avocados diced
- 2 tsp lime juice fresh
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Warm up the grill to medium heat.
- Combine the rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- Brush the chicken, zucchini, and corn with oil.
- Season the chicken with the rub.
- Grill the chicken and vegetables over medium heat with the lid closed for 8-10 minutes or until tender. The chicken should be firm. the zucchini should be barely tender, and corn kernels golden brown in spots.
- Remove the chicken and veggies from the grill and allow to cool.
- Cut the chicken and zucchini into ¼ inch chunks. Cut the corn kernals from the cob.
- In a large bowl, combine the zucchini and corn with the chopped oregano, garlic, and lime juice. Season the mixture with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, smash together the guacamole ingredients and set them aside.
- Lay the tortillas on a cookie sheet and fill with equal amounts of the vegetable mixture and cheese. Fold the tortillas in half.
- Grill the quesadillas over low heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Flip the quesadilla once during cooking. Note: They are a bit thick so make sure the tortillas don't get burned before the insides are cooked.
- Transfer the quesadillas to a cutting board and cut them into strips or wedges. Serve with guacamole.
Beer Can Chicken Recipe
Beer can chicken is a popular method of cooking chicken in recent years in backyard barbecues. Cooking a beer-can chicken couldn't be any easier.
Mouth Watering Memphis Style Pork Ribs Recipe
The Memphis Style pork rib is one of the most popular styles of rib preparation. It has a blend of barbecue tradition and flavorful seasonings.
Easy BBQ Meatloaf Recipe for the Grill
This BBQ Meatloaf Recipe is so easy to make, and tastes amazing! It’ll quickly become one of your family’s favorite recipes for the grill.
The Maker’s Mark Steak Marinade Recipe
This Maker's Mark Steak Recipe comes from David Pickerell, master distiller at Maker’s Mark. It contains delicious Maker’s Mark bourbon.
Dr. Pepper Mop Sauce Recipe
This Dr. Pepper Mop Sauce recipe is sweet and perfect for basting ribs or brisket. Try this unique recipe and you'll understand why I like it so much.
Grilled Chicken with Blueberry BBQ Sauce Recipe
This Grilled Chicken with Blueberry BBQ sauce recipe has a unique flavor, and immediately establishes you as a serious grilling aficionado.